krazykobrakrazykobra

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Infinity 8 Infinity 8

Pretty awesome. You should try and use LSDj. That'd be pretty cool

Sam's Amazing Song Sam's Amazing Song

Not too shabby, bass was a little overwhelming in the mix but a nice jazzy bassline and accompanying guitar goes well

The Training The Training

This is pretty fucking awesome! I loved the transition from a Skyrim sort of feel to an all out bloodbath kind of feel. This would be a five star if the guitar didn't sound so simulated. Keep it up!

Zeitgeist (DEMO) Zeitgeist (DEMO)

For this kinda music, I would have thought the drums could of been a little bit more fitting. The vocals were alright, kinda sounds like something Avatar would produce. At a couple of parts, the guitarist sounded like he ran out of fretboard on his high pitched sliding lick. Pretty neat, nice solo. Not so showy that it takes away from the actual music but just showy enough for it to be the focus. Overall? Pretty fucking good. Keep it up fellas!

This Means War This Means War

This sure beats Avenged Sevenfold's This Means War. This is some great work. What key is it in?

Bloodied and Beaten Bloodied and Beaten

I love that bass although the drums could be a little louder.

RTR - For You RTR - For You

This is a very good song, improve the vocals a little but other than that an awesome song!

Rising Rising

Very, very good work mate. You did this on Reaper? You'll have to teach me how to get such good sound sometime ;)

BrCz responds: